Private tour Britain
Monday, May 25, 2009
Today I have been preparing for an upcoming tour an outline of which is proudly below.
- Day 1: London's Tourist Bus Service to seethe sites of the City: Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and the House of Parliament.
- Day 2: Visit Windsor Castle/Eaton.
- Day 3: London Underground to see British Museum; London Eye.
- Day 4: Visit Rosslyn Chapel in the afternoon completing the evening with a Ghosts and Ghouls tour (Edinburgh)
- Day 5:Guided tour o foot, seeing the Royal Mile; St.Giles Cathedral; palace of Holydrood House, and Edinburgh Castle.
- Day 6: Visit Dunferline Abbey and St. Andrews. optional visit to the secret Bunker. to Dunkeld.
- Day 7: Stop at Gleneagles for the Falconry Experience, visit scone Palace.
- Day 8: Fishing with ghillie and Clay Pigeon Shooting.
- Day 9: Crossing the mountains by Gleenshee to Braemar, visit Balmoral Castle.
- Day 10: Cawdor Castle and other sites.
- Day 11: Cruise Loch Ness on the Jacobite Queen. Sailing south into Loch Ness to Urquhart Castle. visit Eilean Donan Castle.
- Day 12: Reviewing the scenic splendor of the Cuillins peaks; Dunvegan Castle.
- Day 13: Take the Ferry to Mallaig. Board "the Jacobite Steam Train" to Fort William
- Day 14:Drive south towards Loch Lomond and the Trossachs national park towards Edinburghsopping to visit Sterling Castle.
- Day 15: Flight home.
posted by Catswhiskers @ 1:17 PM